Dear Frank Turner’s ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY was a couple of weeks ago. To celebrate (albeit belated), we thought we’d have another awesome giveaway featuring one of Heather Law’s original Tape Deck Heart paintings! (She designed the album cover for Frank. You should follow her on Instagram to keep up with her and her work.)
Normally, we just pick a winner randomly using random.org, but since we here at DFT have worked super-duper hard (y’all don’t even know) to provide y’all with some pretty engaging content and rad prizes over the past year or so, we wanted to do something a little more thoughtful.
- Follow us on Tumblr.
- Like and re-blog this post at least once. You may do it as many times as you like, at the risk of annoying your followers.
- Write a thoughtful piece about a paragraph long (or longer, if you like) telling us about something Frank Turner-related, whether it be about the first time you met him, your favorite song(s), lyrics(s), or album(s), what he and his music mean to you, your favorite show or memory, how you found Frank, that time Frank was a jerk to you (KIDDING! We all know that has never happened in the history of ever - just seeing if you were still paying attention!), how you love fanning out with us here at DFT - whatever! - and submit it to www.dearfrankturner.tumblr.com/submit for publication on DFT. (You can submit a short video instead, if you’d like.) Also, please be sure to click any tags in the tag options of the submission section for trigger warnings.
- You must do all three of these things to qualify. (Again, we will check.)
- DO NOT DELETE ANY OF THIS IN YOUR RE-BLOG! Please keep the post intact.
- The contest ends at 6 p.m. EST on Tuesday, June 25th, 2013.
- I (Michelle Evans) will pick my favorite one. Don’t worry about it being well-written. This isn’t English class. Just write with your heart, and it’ll be okay.
- Make sure your Ask feature is on. You can’t win, if we can’t contact you.
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond. Otherwise, a new winner will be chosen and notified.
Thanks for playing!